Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ribbons


Hello everyone I am Jeanne,

Everyone's posts have been wonderful and very creative, sometime I hope to have time to do all of them. When I am in creative and design mode I tend to gravitate to soft colors and vintage style. I also like making templates, and elements in grey scale and sepia tone the things I will use alot so they can be recolored. I feel so blessed and honored to be a part of this team of talented and creative designers.

My contribution for you today is a tut from scrap-stuff-with-psp-tutorials. love this site, so many tuts and so little time.

Here is my preview for the suede ribbons, I hope you enjoy the tut.


Here is the link, scroll down to find Suede Ribbons:
http://scrap-stuff-with-psp-tutorials.blogspot.com/

Update April 2017

Unfortunately the above link does not appear to be working at the moment

Here is another link to making ribbons.
http://www.bluebirddesign.net/2008/08/making-ribbons-in-paint-shop-pro.html

Hugs and much love

Jeanne